Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Vintage Photography

Magaly and I worked very hard to get the style that we wanted. I thought of doing something UNIQUE for those who want something different...not necessarily a life event photography session, but more like FUN session to remember other decades. We wanted something out of the 50's but we added a bit of the 20's...vintage is anything older than 20 years, so we pretty much covered it during our session. I am enjoying and loving my new props and my bright background. Here are some of my favorites... don't forget to check out my website www.uniquestylephotos.com or my facebook page under USP by Sonia Perdomo. Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket






No comments:

Post a Comment