Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I am obsessed with Knitting

So I was able to make a hat for Gianmarco last week and I became obsessed with knitting. I am enjoying knitting night and day for as long as I am not taking care of him or doing house chores. Today we took a trip to one of my favorite stores in town...HOBBY LOBBY to me  is like a toy store for  a kid. There are so many things I love about the store...the scrap booking section, the arts and crafts...all the seasonal stuff and of course my new favorite Yarn Section :-).

I woke up had light breakfast got things ready for lunch and dinner...then got ready and left to town for a few hours as I window shopped for everything I loved.


I bought him 3 cute hats preparing for this winter...can't wait to

Our house is still decorate with Fall...but I am eager to get his first christmas tree and go all out on the decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment