Monday, November 1, 2010

It's Fall Season

It's my favorite time of the year...I worked on this simple wreath to announce the season and spread the fall excitement among our neighbors. Everyone around us seem to feel the same way I do, as all houses are decorated very nicely with their scare crows, pumpkins, lights, and candles...

Photobucket


I love fall because of the holidays and for many other reasons...my birthday, our wedding anniversary, Halloween, and the most delicious weather and baked goodies that come with this time of the year.



Photobucket


I guess this is why I have become inspired in writing this blog even though I have a very busy life with my 5 month old baby boy, keeping a house clean, and learning or getting used to being a housewife this year...while working as a part time photographer from home. so get used to seeing pictures of everything I see, as I capture everything that crosses my path on a daily basis.


Photobucket

This is our first holiday season as a family and we are excited to share all of our roots with him...and count our blessings every time we do!

Photobucket
Photobucket

My husband carved his first pumpkin for in his life and he did it for our son..


Photobucket

Our little guy had two choices of costumes for halloween...a Dalmatian borrowed from my sister's son when he was a baby, and a pumpkin that we bought him to wear. I was not sure which I liked most, so I took pictures with both to share.

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment